A PICTURE CAN TELL A THOUSAND WORDS BUT A FEW WORDS CAN CHANGE ITS STORY :) :)

Saturday 14 May 2016

a mother's heart

Once upon a time a man lured an ignorant boy with his money to get his desire , he said , bring me your mother's heart boy and you shall have jewels and diamonds and pearls. So he went to his mother and thrust a dagger into her chest , got the heart out and went back from the way he came.
But he was in such a rush that he fell down so that the grovelled heart trundled on the ground.
At that point the mother's heart called for him ' My son! my beloved! are you hurt ?? '
This voice despite it's tenderness was the heaven's torrential anger upon the boy. Then he retreated to the heart to wash it with the water that his eyes poured out, telling his mother's heart  ' O heart avenge me and never forgive me for my crime was unforgivable '
Then he took out a dagger to stick to his own chest and remain an example to those who can see .
At that point the mother's heart called for him ' O son ! stop !! don't strike my heart two times in a row '

No comments:

Post a Comment